Tuesday, July 12, 2011

girls camp


It's time to sweat like a boy, be really really hot, and live with bugs. Yep, that's right its time for Girls Camp!! This year I lucked out and I am only going for the day. I actually am kind of sad, even though I really don't like the whole camping in 100 degree weather I am sad to miss out on being with my beehives. I put together a camp treat basket this year filled with smores, toys, water guns, glow in the dark bracelets, and lots of snacks. Happy camping girls!


Their color was yellow this year and they value was good works, isn't it cute?
The Eustis cabin so cute!

Our camp director...
This is Jenna and I have known her since she was 2! I used to babysit this little girl. It's crazy to think that years ago I would braid her hair, dress her up, and play tea parties with her! Where does the time go?! Now she is a beautiful young women, who is just about taller than me!

This was the non skit-skit. It was based on the fairy tale Little Red Riding hood. No matter how hard we try the skit is never our strong event. Next year girls...next year...

No comments: