Friday, July 1, 2011

a whale of a party

It's here it's PARTY Day!! Yiipppee!! He is soo excited and ready to celebrate!! I have put a lot of effort into this Under the Sea celebration, and I am hoping it goes down great! I made his cake all by myself and I think it turned out great! He was so happy when he saw all of his decorations. He loved all the sea animals and especially his shamu cake. I loved planning and doing everything for this party. It was soo worth all the hard work just to see him so elated. Jayden I love you very much and I am glad that you had a great party!
Me and my Shamu trainer! He said it was the best party in the whole world! My heart just melted!! Love you moon and stars big boy!
His Shamu cake
my silly birthday boy
Daddy and Landon
some of the party crowd


the treats bar
the pinata

He's 4!!
these two are getting married, see their rings!
Alex enjoying some birthday treats
make a wish!
The family...



No comments: