Friday, July 29, 2011

going to Miami

Everyone has a place that they long to be, you know that place that calls to you to visit when you just want to have fun and just let go? Well mine is Miami. I love everything about Miami the shopping, the ocean, the resorts, the spas, and just the family time there. I think its a beautiful place to spend some family time. We love to play in the ocean, swim, tan, nap, and shop here. I would go a couple times a summer if the funds would allow it. It's just my kinda place. ;). So now that you know all that, you can only imagine how excited I was to find out that my hubbie made a spontaneous reservation for us this weekend. I stayed up pretty late packing the whole family so that we could head out early the next morning. We were all so excited when we finally pulled up to the hotel, I think we were all in need of some fun in the sun family time.

We lived in the water when we were there...
Jayden loved using the goggles to find treasure in the ocean

Alex learned that he really can swim without his vest!
"Mom...Dad... I need a snorkle!"
Landon loves Miami too...
look at these brown boys... so cute;)
we ate lots of good food...

and took a fall(more to come about that) but we enjoyed the get better cookies!

and slept almost all the way home! Yay for mommy and daddy!

Hello Key Biscayne! I think I am in love... just beautiful!
not so in love with these guys though..

the goofballs

No comments: