Wednesday, March 21, 2012

random...

Jayden said to me, "Mom, don't I look great! I match!" Of course I then smile and grabbed my camera to snap a picture of this great outfit!
Alex is such a goofball, and if you know him at all then you know he isn't much of a clothes person. However, shoes are another story! He is obsessed, I really get scared thinking about how much $$ we are going to spend in finish line when he gets older. Back to the picture, when I told him to get dressed so we could play outside he came back like this! He's goofy :)
Another thing about Alex is that whenever he is tired he comes up to and bats his eyes and says, "My eyes are tired" soon after that he falls asleep. I am beginning to think its a form of narcolepsy.
Jayden came and asked me for my phone, when he came back he showed me this picture. I told him I liked it and he said, " I know mom, isn't it cool we have our very own rainbow!" I just love how his little mind works. :)

I need no reason to take a picture of this kid. I just love his little baby self! He is soo yummy to me! I hate how he is growing so fast. :)

1 comment:

Brianna said...

cutest little boys i ever did see!