Thursday, June 28, 2012

grand cayman cont...

So...we made it!! We are here in a tropical paradise! I don't think me and my boys will ever want to leave! The boys did great on the plane rides, they are the best travelers! Here's some snapshots of our trip.. 



This is stingray city! I have never seen stingrays this large, and I definitely didn't know they could be so sweet and gentle. It was so intimating to be in the water with 20 large stingrays, but it was unforgettable   too. It was really neat to feed them.

Papa got an exclusive Grand Cayman spa treatment a stingray massage.
here stingray..stingray...hungry? Alex has a stinky squid for you...



I reserved a canopy at the beach because even though its a beautiful place the sun was HOT! These boys were loving the bed and the snacks!

The Ritz had these floats out in the ocean, it was a favorite place to be for our boys. The only problem was they were tethered in about 10 feet of water. To say we got a water work out would be an understatement. ;)



Just like his Daddy!;)



On our way...


Alex the pilot! He was able to sit in the captain's seat.



No comments: