Friday, June 29, 2012

Grand Cayman fun


We have had such a great time in Grand Cayman!! We have spent every minute playing, swimming, splashing in the ocean, snorkeling, and seashell hunting. My boys and I are dreaming of living here... if only... 




Jayden and Alex got to go sailing with Papa and Grandma. The boys had fun on the catamaran and they even went on an adventure, they almost made it to Cuba!



One day we charted a yacht and  it took us to several places around the island. We went to stingray city, starfish point, and a reef to snorkel. On the way back we were able to rope swing off the boat. Jayden had a blast! I tried it a couple times and it actually was fun!

Natalie and Brianna paddle boarding. Geoffrey and I were able to go too and it was really beautiful! I would do it everyday. I have to say that I was pretty good too, I was much faster than Geoffrey! ;)
Lounging on the boat...

Starfish point had these amazing starfish. They were so cool, it was really neat to see them so big and alive.



The boat had a hammock too.  Everyone jumped at the chance to lounge in it! Here's Jayden and Papa catching some sun.



Because Papa had a hurt knee, I rented this scuba jet to help him snorkel. It was fast and cool and just the thing to make Papa snorkel. Even Alex got to go with Papa on the scuba jet.

Boat jumping...



Jayden and Daddy  using the scuba jet...

Daddy, Jayden, and I all took a jump off the top of the boat. It was a bit higher than it looked but my little Shamu trainer wasn't scared.

No comments: