Wednesday, June 20, 2012

play group at Rock springs

This summer to keep my little midgets busy I have joined a playgroup. The kids in the group are from school and church. It has been really nice keeping his school friends together in the summer. Every week we meet up somewhere (usually around water) and let the kids play their little hearts out. And if I'm lucky I get some mommy talk time ;)  I love seeing the boys make friendships, they are all so social and enjoy goofing around with their silly friends. Today was Rock Springs, and although its about 10 minutes away from the house I usually avoid it. However, today I put my hesitations aside and packed up the kids and braved the freezing spring water. The boys couldn't believe how cold the water was and how much fun it was to be there. I just might have to bring them back someday.




Alex's skinny body couldn't take the cold water as well as his brother. Any time I would put him in the water he would start shaking and shivering. It was too funny.


The crew! Don't they look like a fun group! Poor Landon had to sit this one out, he stayed home with Grandma. I don't think he would of liked this frigid water!



No comments: