Friday, May 15, 2015

11 years

Geoffrey and I celebrated our 11th anniversary this weekend. I can't believe that it has been 11 years already. This year we decided to stay close to home and just head to the Four Seasons in Orlando for a couple nights. It was so relaxing! It never gets old spending time with this guy. I love just relaxing and hanging out uninterrupted with my best friend.

I am so amazed at our life that we have made. Its not without its bumps in the road but, I would have it no other way. You have always been my best friend, Geoffrey. You usually know my thoughts before I speak them. You are a great Dad to our children. You have shown our boys what it means to  honor their Priesthood and their family. I am so proud of all your hard work. You spend countless hours working to provide for our family and we are blessed because of it. I love you more as each year passes, and I look forward the adventures yet to come! Happy Anniversary my Love!



No comments: