Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day!

Mothers Day is so special to me. Its a day that I wished, hoped, and prayed for. When I think of all the blessings that being a mother has brought to my life it brings tears to my eyes. There is not a moment that goes by that I do not forget how much my heart and soul yearned for this sacred responsibility. Every day is not perfect and easy and there are days that I am discouraged and impatient but I am ALWAYS grateful. I am grateful for these four strong willed spirits that fill these little bodies. I am grateful for the fingerprints that cover every window, and stainless steel appliance. I am grateful for the countless legos that I step on everyday. I am grateful for the small hands that hold mine. I am grateful for the middle of the night ninjas that creep in my bed. I am grateful for the extra snuggles I almost always receive. I am grateful for the belly laughs, and larger than life smiles. But most of all I am grateful for their examples of the pure love of Christ. I am a better person, wife, and mother because of these four. And for that I am sure.


No comments: