Friday, October 15, 2010

37 weeks and counting...

So we are in the final days, counting down to see baby Landon!! I am 37 weeks feeling good and feeling tired. I am having contractions on and off and feeling ready to welcome him! We were really concerned about this baby in the beginning because of some calcium on his heart but this week the ultrasound confirmed its all gone, and his little heart is healthy and strong. According to the ultrasound he is weighing in around 6lbs and likes to suck on his toes! We are all so excited and waiting for the day or night when we make the trip to Winnie Palmer!! The boys tell me every day that its Trick or Treat time so where is Baby Landon?! I love being pregnant and keeping this little guy all to myself but I can't wait to see his sweet little face and tell him that I am his mommy and kiss his little cheeks!!

1 comment:

Melody said...

You look beautiful and you totally amaze me!