Saturday, October 30, 2010

Welcome baby Landon!!

Today is Baby day!! This is us waiting to start the induction. It's around 10 am and we are just hanging out, ready to get this party started!!
Now it's 11:30 and we are just hanging out, daddy is watching football and college game day, leaving the girls to hunt for good food recipes, and make girl plans while the boys are skiing.
It's around 1:30 and I am trying to get some exercises in before this baby comes... No seriously this is right before pain started and and the epidural came into the picture...
Daddy of course on his phone....
It's around 4:00pm and this is the last picture before baby Landon makes his appearance. He came so fast. I was in labor for really like 3 hours and that was it. These last 24 minutes were really a blur to me, one minute I was telling my dad it would be hours since I was just a 5cm and the next minute(literally) the nurse was yelling to Geoffrey to hit the emergency red button and calling for help and the doctor! I remember how quickly everyone was moving to get the room ready, the warmer wasn't warm, the baby area wasn't set up, and the doctor was running in, and all this was happening and the epidural wasn't keeping up with the pain, but then the next minute....
this was all I saw...
our healthy and hairy baby boy Landon....

He was 7.1lbs and 19 1/2 long and I was in love!!!

Here we are with Dr.Zittel (who I think is the greatest), behind those smiles we are all thinking, what just happened here? Is he really here already?

The new little man who has just stole my heart!

No comments: