Friday, December 31, 2010

alex is 2!!

How did this happen? Alex is 2!! I still feel like he is such a baby still even though he thinks he a big boy like his brother. I was hoping to take him to Universal and then eat at the Nascar Cafe since he is such a nut about cars but because of the flu bug daddy and Jayden were really sick so it was to up to me to make sure his day went well. I decided to take him for a birthday dinner to Chuckie Cheese and invited Natalie to go with us. We had a blast and really enjoyed the night, it wasn't busy at all which was nice.
the birthday boy taking a drive

he seems to be enjoying his birthday dinner..
some more driving
his birthday treat
Landon came for the fun too..
we were only there for a little bit but they sure did rack up the tickets..

you know what they say.."It's my party and I'll cry if I want too..." he didn't want to go..

No comments: