Saturday, December 18, 2010

Here comes the Bride...

This weekend was Courtney's wedding. Jayden and I were both in the wedding. He was a ring bearer and did a great job! He looked so handsome! It was a beautiful wedding and Courtney looked so pretty. I have known Courtney for like 10 years or more. It is so crazy to think how much life changes, I remember when life was simple and we were getting ready for homecomings and proms and now her wedding day!

Landon 8 weeks
Erica, Courtney, Sarah, Jayden, and Hannah
Me and Erica whom I known since like second grade
He's so handsome
getting ready
doing her hair and makeup
riding the Trolley to the rehearsal dinner
Landon 8 weeks

the ring bearer and flower girl dancing the night away

Erica giving her toast

Jayden loving the toasting, he couldn't get enough of drinking Sprite out of the grown up glass
the bride and groom to be

Courtney and I at the Bridal luncheon

No comments: