Saturday, December 4, 2010

O Christmas Tree...O Christmas Tree

Every year our Christmas tree is always an adventure. It usually happens that Geoffrey pulls into the garage with our Christmas tree still attached to the top of the car! This year however we managed to not do that but the tree wasn't secured great so during our drive home the tree ended up rearranging and was laying across the top of the car with half on my side and the other half on the drivers side. Thats probably why we didn't pull into the garage with it since I had to keep my eyes on it the whole time!! Nevertheless, we made it home and our tree fared pretty well but a couple of weeks later on our way out the door I heard a loud crash, I ran inside to find our beautiful tree on the ground surrounded by water and lights and lots of broken ornaments!! So grateful I didn't put the really precious ornaments on the tree this year!!

Here is the top of the tree on my side....
and here is the bottom...
decorating the tree!! The boys loved putting on the ornaments and making our tree special.
Alex was constantly arranging the ornaments all around...
Jayden and Alex decorating their tree..

No comments: