Sunday, December 5, 2010

Landon's Blessing

Today is Landon's special day!! It's his blessing day!! I always love when a baby is blessed, I love having all the family around us, I love the sweet spirit that is felt, I love the example it sets on the importance of the priesthood to my boys, and I love that it means I have a new baby to love! We are so blessed to have are family so close together that they are all able to be here and stand in the circle for his blessing. Ray, PaPa, Michael, and Jonathan are all such great examples not only to Landon but to Jayden, and Alex. My boys love each one of these men and I am proud that they are apart of our family. I love that Geoffrey is able to give my boys such a beautiful blessing and that he is an example to all 3 of my boys!



I just love this picture!!

Grandma, Grandpa, and Great Grandma came to your blessing and snuggled you during Sacrament. We are so grateful for them.
making sure baby Landon is ready to go..
Landon 5 weeks old, in your blessing outfit which is the same one Jayden and Alex wore...
So handsome...

No comments: