Monday, February 20, 2012

28!!

I am 28!! Can you believe it? Well you might but, I can't! I hate that I am getting closer to 30 and farther away from my 20's. It makes me kinda sad because I am seeing how fast time really does move. Anyways, enough of the pity party. I had a great birthday! My boys took this birthday girl to stay a couple of nights at Universal. We all had a blast riding rides, eating lots of treats, and playing by the pool. We stayed out late and played until we could play no more! I was spoiled with gifts and showered with lots of birthday love, I felt very special! Thanks to my boys who always no how to treat their mommy with lots of love!

we always start our day at the parks with some good old dippin dots!

of course we got our faces painted...
a birthday lunch at Hard Rock!
playing by the pool...

On the way home daddy stopped and got me a great wall of chocolate cake, its a favorite of mine! It was a huge and very delicious piece of birthday cake. The boys sang sweet songs to me and we all ate our yummy treat. It was a sweet way to end my birthday weekend.

No comments: