Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Made with LOVE


Look what my Valentines gave me today! I love a good bouquet of flowers! They really do love me!!And to show how much I LOVE my Valentines (all 4 of the handsome guys) I decided to make a yummy dinner for them! I worked really hard at preparing the dinner while the big boys and daddy were at baseball practice. I set the table and left my Valentines for them all at their seats. The boys were very excited to see how fancy the table was set. They loved seeing the fancy glasses, and were excited to have a toast, they smiled big knowing there was a surprise in the bags sitting in front of their plates. I really like making these days extra special and showing my boys how grateful I am for them and how special their love is to me.

our pretty red table



trying some festive red crush
Landon was very happy to get a Valentine!!

He's still learning about the holidays...Look how surprised he was to find out he gets candy in his bag..

No comments: