Saturday, February 25, 2012

when daddy's home alone...

While I was away in Vegas, Geoffrey was home with the boys. I wasn't too worried for him until the only text messages I was getting looked a little something like this...

a sick little baby, with a really high fever...
a gum incident, apparently Jayden was done with his gum and decided that Alex needed it. Unfortunately for Alex, Daddy didn't discover it until was very dry out and stuck!

And this one went a little something like this... Daddy was practicing baseball with Jayden and Alex went up behind him in mid-swing and instead of Jayden hitting the ball, he hit his brothers head. All I could say to Geoffrey is, Welcome to my world!! Let's just say that Geoffrey is beyond grateful for me and is missing me now. I am glad that he is getting a real dose of what my daily tasks include. :)

No comments: