Monday, February 27, 2012

hair cut

Okay so I have been home not even 24 hours and this is what happens!! AHHH, can I please go back to sitting in the spa!! These boys are in soo much trouble! They decided to give each other a haircut. Jayden was smart and only let Alex cut his hair twice, but Alex on the other hand wasn't so lucky. He looks ridiculous! Somehow Jayden's kid scissors cut his hair to the scalp, and he is very lucky he still has his ear, because Jayden cut his one sideburn clean off! I love these boys but I am not loving their choices right now!!

never a good sign...
This is the best fix I can do. I cannot make myself cut it any shorter! He is just going to look like spotted leopard until it grows...


at least they still love each other. These two are a mess, they were so bad tonight but they stick together!

No comments: