Saturday, November 24, 2007

Go Gators...




Today was the gator game and it was a blast! Geoffrey, Jonathon, Missy, and I went together and we had a great time. It was a great date night, but I did miss my little gator at home. I love watching football and going to the game is always fun. We had good seats and the weather was cool so it was nice to be outside. After the game we stopped in Ocala and got the world's largest pizza ;) (well at least it seemed like it, it took up pretty much the whole backseat)..The best part about going to the game is that we WON! I said its great to be a Florida Gator!!

2 comments:

Melody said...

I am surrounded by Gators! Always have been and I guess that I always will. That's okay though. You guys are great! The UF FSU games are always fun, no matter what.

Fisher Family said...

Glad you had a good time...that pizza is huge.