Saturday, November 10, 2007

what a good driver;)


Today was our Fall Festival and it went great! I had it at the Farm and we had all kinds of games like volleyball, cupcake walk, hayrides, and a pie eating contest. I think that it was definitely a hit. I love my calling and being able to plan fun activities for the ward that can bring us closer together. I am so grateful for the members who helped out and who came and supported the activity. Most of all I am grateful for Geoffrey who helps me out with whatever odd job I ask him to do just so my activity can happen. This weekend he was a furniture mover,a grocery getter,a decorator, hay ride conductor, and my right hand man!! Geoffrey thank you for all your help, you are really a great husband I love you soo much!! Can't wait for the Christmas party, when we can do it all over again!!

1 comment:

Melody said...

It was a great activity. I am sure that Geoffrey CAN wait for the Christmas party. Rest up...