Wednesday, November 14, 2007

One of my favorite things...

There are many things that I enjoy doing, like making cookies, shopping, hanging with my family, but one of my favorite things is snuggling my boy. I am so blessed to have my little angel baby in my life. One of the best snuggle times is when we are rocking outside and just watching the world go by..I love just holding him tight..sometimes I will even loose track of time and we will rock for close to an hour! We rock and talk about the things we see, or stories I know or I tell him about before he was here. Sometimes he will look up at me with this sweet smile that says "mom I love this snuggling too" it is that moment that I think to myself what did I do before he was here? How did I go without this? I am so grateful for my Jayden and the blessings he brings to our family, I am grateful to know that the snuggling can keep on even into the eternities because we are a forever family.

1 comment:

Melody said...

I know exactly what you are talking about! He is such a sweetie and it is such a blessing that you can stay at home with him.