Thursday, November 22, 2007

thanksgiving


Yummy sweet potatoes
This thanksgiving we went to Linda's. It was great, we had a lot of good food and a lot of family there. It was especially nice because my dad,step mom, step brother, and great grandma were there. After dinner we made ginger bread houses to give out to people, and we did a grateful activity that involved everyone in the room. We all had to say what we were thankful for and what kind of service we were going to do this holiday season. There was really a sweet spirit that was felt there. Thanks Missy! Oh how I love the Holidays!! This was Jaydens first Thanksgiving and it was so much fun..I know that he loved it (or at least the sweet potato part) he just couldn't get enough! I know that there is not nearly enough room to list all of my blessings and for that I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father.

1 comment:

Ashlea said...

What a wonderful thanksgiving and such sweet traditions.