Saturday, November 3, 2007

Trick or Treat

Halloween turned out to be a great day, we spent the morning snuggling up to our little pumpkin, in the afternoon we had a Halloween photo shoot, and then later that evening we took our little monkey trick or treating(well we stopped by the grandparents houses) It was fun to get him all dressed up in his costume, he looked so cute even though he was sick. I think that I took close to 50 pictures of him and he was great through all of them!(what a trooper). Grandma Linda's Party was the best! I love going there and I am glad that it has become a family tradition! Halloween was such a sweet day for our family because last year it was when we found out we were pregnant with our sweet baby boy! What a great day!

1 comment:

Wise Family said...

I am going to hold you to it next year ;).