Saturday, December 24, 2011

christmas eve night

After the Wise Family Brunch this year we headed to Grandma and Papa's house to keep the Holiday parties going. The kids really enjoy spending time here and love to play with all their cousins. We jumped, played, and ate lots of yummy food. And of course we opened presents!! I love all the family time this day brings, it so nice to be with those you love.





What an impressive Christmas spread huh? Remember we have 7 kids and 1 teenager, and let's just say they are a little loved.
getting ready to open the gifts
Landon's not really in to opening gifts yet, he'd rather be throwing the football with Daddy.
Alex really loved this scooter he got from Grandma/Papa, he let out the loudest scream when he opened it!
Jayden's been obsessing over these dinosaurs, Papa can't open them fast enough..
Daddy got a BB gun, thanks Missy and Jonathan! I think they forgot about the last gun he fired!!
This is my favorite part of Christmas eve!! I love putting everyone in their PJ's and taking these pictures. I love seeing how excited they are knowing that Santa is coming really soon. We always come home and rush and get Santas' treats and the reindeer treats' together. It's at this point in my day that I can really take a minute and look and think how grateful I am that my Heavenly loves me and blesses me with my beautiful family. It's when I really remember what Christmas is all about.




No comments: