Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve part 1

Every Christmas Eve we head to Grammie/Grampy's house to have brunch and presents with the Wise Family. The kids love it! There is so much to do, and so many toys (all that belong to Pa) and the kids can just run wild outside. It is really a nice time when everyone can get together and just hang out and catch up. It's a great way to start off the Christmas Events.



This is the calm before the storm. In less than 5 minutes this room is a MESS!! The neat sorting of presents takes like 25 minutes and, is quickly replaced by piles and piles of paper, boxes, and bows, which adorn the floor and furniture. The kids LOVE it!


This sweet picture I have tried to get since Landon was born. I finally captured it and I am grateful! I love that Pa has that proud great grand- Pa grin. I especially love that my kids are hamming it up for the camera. 4 Generations of Wise Boys!
No caption needed but.. Baby Merrik you are sweet!
My boys loved trying out Blake and Bradley's motorized scooters. They begged me for some this year but I think that I can definitely wait on these, I'm not sure I wanna take on the accidents yet. ;)


No comments: