Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Kungfu Panda Holiday

Geoffrey and I were talking one night about how we should take the big kids on a date. I always like to do special things with the kids and dates are a fun thing to do with them that makes them feel so loved. I decided to take them to the Gaylord Palms for the Kung Fu Panda Snow exhibit. It was a lot of fun and the boys really enjoyed playing in the snow. They really felt so big just being with us on a date. After we played for a while we all sat down to enjoy a sweet treat.
our dates...
Daddy and Jayden
throwing snowballs at the bad guys


I forgot to bring gloves so our hands were freezing!! I forgot how miserable it is to have ice cold hands!!

Jayden was hilarious in the tunnel, he just kept falling over because it was so slippery. It was so funny to see him fall and laugh.


Nothing helps freezing hands like hot chocolate and desserts.




No comments: