Thursday, August 4, 2011

9 months

Nine months old already!! AHHH... I want you to stay a baby darn it!! I miss the snuggle time, and always needing me to hold you. I need the little infant cry and not the big boy screaming. I want you to fit in the baby swing still, and really I just want more TIME with us as a baby. Landon you are growing so fast (19.5 lbs already) and you love challenging yourself to keep up with your brothers. You are taking steps and jibber jabbering all kinds of words, and I think in your head you believe you are big like Alex and Jayden. You are such a mess to watch. You have so many faces that just crack us up, I love to watch your face as you try and figure things out. At the doctor today I got some shots of those precious, and angelic faces only you know how to make...


charming huh? let's call this your snarl shall we.
I know you picked this one up from Alex, he does this face when he is about to whine about something....
Another cry baby Alex face....

I love you Landon and all your many many faces!!

No comments: