Monday, August 1, 2011

A summer of Sea World

A good thing about living here in Florida is that you can take advantage of the theme parks fun summer nights. Don't let the smile on my face fool you, I am sweating hot here. Just because it's night here in Florida doesn't mean it's cool, it was a cool 90 degrees this day. But I try and stick it out at Sea World because my whale trainers love it, and live for it. And actually once the sun goes down it's a lot more bearable. We have managed to go a couple times this summer and everytime we go we have a lot of fun. We always catch the Shamu show, and then try and hit some inside exhibits to cool off a little bit. This year Shamu has a new show and because I refused to believe that Splash Zone actually meant You are going to be drenched in salty ice water we left that show a little heavier and cooler than we arrived. Landon loves watching the animals just as much as the older boys, they are all so intrigued by the animals. They always want to know everything about everything when we are there.




the first ride they got to go on all by themselves!!
Shamu roller coaster, He's excited!
watching the stingrays
acting like flamingos
looking for the beluga whales
my soaking wet crew.....
I love this picture of them


No comments: