Wednesday, August 10, 2011

school shoes

I can't believe that summer vacation is over!! I'm so sad... It almost make me cry to think that Jayden actually has to go this year full time!! I hate it! I want more mommy days, PJ's-all-day days, and just do whatever we want days. I hate that school kinda owns us now. Anyways, to make us all feel better we hit the shoe store to get some new kicks for school. The boys were way excited they love love love new shoes! They knew exactly what they wanted and were even more excited to show daddy their shiny new shoes.


Alex picked out some black Nikes.

Jayden chose some Captain America Reeboks (the salesman assured me they were really cool, I had my doubts but, for the rest of our mall outing I heard older boys talking about them. So good choice J.)

No comments: