Monday, August 1, 2011

universal trip

This week we were able to stay at Universal for a couple of days, and we had a blast! It's one of our favorite places to go, we stay out late, go to the parks, and play all day and night! This time we met Katelyn, Macie, Merrik, Linda, and Natalie there. We all had so much fun and besides it being over the top HOT, it was great. My boys were really good, I didn't feel at all like a crazy person having all 3 there by myself. I really enjoy taking the boys places like this and seeing what interests them and what rides they want to explore. We can't wait to go back.... Hint Hint Daddy...



these two love Barney
getting shrek-ified
hitching a ride back to the hotel








My crew... a pretty good crowd to hang with...



Alex was finally tall enough for the Woody Woodpecker roller coaster and he was more than excited to jump on. Way to go Alex.

No comments: