Saturday, August 20, 2011

Grocery getters

I am sure that most of you moms out there can relate to these pictures of loaded down grocery carts full of midgets and not so many groceries. I used to hate going to the grocery store not because of the companions I had but because I was not a fan of cooking. Well now that I have 4 hungry boys it is a necessity to go at least once a week. The boys usually love going with me and bagging up the fresh produce, then stopping by the bakery for the free cookies, and then over to the deli to pick out their sandwich toppings. The trips aren't always the easiest and more times than not I end up with things I didn't want, but the boys are learning while we shop so its worth it. Today we ordered some subs and while we were waiting Jayden wanted to take some pictures with my phone. And this is what he got....

This picture cracks me up for 2 reasons... the first being that I look ridiculous, and the second is the on-looker in the background. She clearly is not amused by my monkeys as much as I am. When I noticed her face in the picture I tried to think why she would be scowling at us and I just can't figure it out, the boys were all being really good and besides the impromptu photo shoot they were just hanging out. The shot also made me realize that I bet there are a lot more scowls from people that I don't see. And what do I think about it?? Who cares!! I love my sometimes rowdy, crazy, always messy crew!! In fact I think I feel a grocery run coming on...



see the biggest cart and still is mostly full of kiddies rather then groceries! See my personal shoppers...
My shopping cart even comes with chauffeurs

No comments: